Strong but quite soft Piippo twine (Finland) is intended for tying of a pressed roll or a bale of hay, straw, haylage, and green forage. It is an analogue of ТЕКС 2200 Russian hay-tying twine and compatible with balers of all represented in Russia equipment makes. This hay-tying twine is available in white and blue colours.
Piippo hay-tying twine:
- optimal ratio of softness and breaking strength,
- it does not reduce service live of a knot-tying unit of the baler, thereby cutting costs for maintenance,
- it does not deteriorate under effect of precipitations,
- guaranteed length in one kg,
- cost efficient and easy-to-use.
The twine is produced under a new patented technology – Stable Film Technology.
The twine is suitable for operation under any weather conditions.
- actual measurement length;
- unequalled strength;
- thread softness preserving equipment;
- made in Finland.